Back Office Executive Job Responsibilities
Back office executive job responsibilities are important for smooth running of companies and organizations. The name back office originated from the layout of company buildings. Back office is generally that part of the building where you can find all the back office executives involved in operations which do not require direct interaction with customers unlike the front office executives. Back office jobs include those tasks which are required for the business to stay operational. Different types office of back jobs involve different job responsibilities.
Various Back Office Executive Job Responsibilities
The job responsibilities of back office executives are generally of three types. Accounts related, operations related, and human resource (HR) related job responsibilities. Back office executives have responsibilities according to their job roles. Back office executives have the below common job responsibilities.
Job Responsibilities in Accounting
- Preparing customer records and keeping accounts.
- Maintaining stock and inventory records.
- Reconciling discrepancies in accounts.
- Keeping records of day to day financial transactions.
Job Responsibilities in Operations
- Helping front office staff in organizing meetings and various events.
- Performing various data analysis and helping in management decision taking.
- Support sales staff in handling and documenting customer accounts.
- Keeping coordination with sales and marketing teams.
- Helping in maintaining the office premises clean and neat.
Responsibilities in Human Resource
- Giving training to new employees.
- Helping in recruiting new employees.
- Assisting HR in conducting interviews.
- Maintaining various employee records.
These are some of various back office executive job responsibilities that you can see in companies. Back office executives play an important role from conducting a marketing research for new product developments to selling the new products to the customers,