We have prepared this list of 21 most common interview questions for teachers to help you get ready for your upcoming interviews. This list includes the questions that you might be asked in your upcoming teaching interviews. Read the questions and prepare your best answers to the questions in advance to feel confident and comfortable in the interview for your teaching jobs.
21 Most Common Interview Questions for teachers
Let’s get started with the list of 21 most common interview questions.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself.
- Why have you applied for this post?
- Why do you want to be a teacher?
- Do you have any past teaching experience?
- How would you deal with a student who is habitually late?
- How do you handle stress on and off work?
- What are your particular strengths and weaknesses as a teacher?
- What are your views on the importance of homework?
- What are your views about discipline?
- What are the key qualities and skills that a teacher should have?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- How do you integrate technology into your lessons?
- How would you address the underachievement of your pupils?
- What do you do if the whole class is “not getting it”?
- What are key qualities and skills you want to teach to your students?
- How would you motivate your students?
- What would you if a student regularly cut classes?
- How would you implement discipline in classroom?
- What did you choose to be a (your subject) teacher?
- Do you want to use modern technologies in teaching? How?
- Do you any questions for us?
The above questions will help you prepare yourself for your upcoming interviews. The list has been prepare by experienced teaching professionals.